This blog will provide students of Organizational Communication, a weekly class of the College of New Rochelle in downtown Manhattan, a space for discussion, contemplation and general communication musings. The course syllabus and schedule can be found here as well as weekly class journal postings. Side bar links will lead to additional class readings and resources to assist students with the completion of a semester-long organizational communication project. Good luck and enjoy the lesson!

Friday, April 14, 2006

Week Fourteen: Technology in the Organization

THERE WILL BE NO CLASS ON APRIL 26TH!
Instead, please sign up for one of the BCAT Orientation sessions: 4/23, 5/2 or 5/20.
(You can find more information by clicking the BCAT link located in the sidebar of this blog.)

Read chapter 13: Communication Technology in the Organization.

- JOURNAL 14 -
Post a reaction to the BCAT filed trip.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

graduate1
gretha said
i did not go to the Bcat , field trip yet

April 24, 2006 5:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did not attend BCAT as of yet but will be attending the last day which is the 2oth of May.

tonya woodruff

May 10, 2006 7:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will bed attending BCAT on the 20th of May
Maureen

May 10, 2006 8:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melissa Said
I will be attending BCAT on May 20,2006

May 10, 2006 8:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bessie said,
I will attend BCAT May 20th

May 14, 2006 11:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bessie said,
When I got to BCAT I had trouble finding the entrance door, but I eventually found it.I found it to be very interesting on how they use modern technology to produce television shows. Although, I am not really interested in producing tv shows, it did give me some insight on how I might use this technology to produce commercials or maybe something in advertising.

May 24, 2006 11:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I visited BCAT on Saturday May 20th I Found it very interesting. My older brother is in to communication and he is looking to broadcast his clothing company. I will probably attend another session with my brother.
Maureen

May 24, 2006 12:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I visited BCAT on Saturday May 20th I Found it very interesting. My older brother is in to communication and he is looking to broadcast his clothing company. I will probably attend another session with my brother.
Maureen

May 24, 2006 12:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home